manufacture and distribution of medicine
Pharmaceutical training on Good Distribution and Good Manufacturing Requirements
In keeping with the provisions of GMP and GDP, we provide training sessions both classroom and online. Training is a key audit area of any inspection. Our certificates and documentation provided are consistent with Regulatory expectations on training records.
- On-site training
- Previous courses include:
- Good Distribution Practice, and its impact on transportation of medicinal products
- Global GDP: Are we doing enough to comply?
- GDP: Gaps discovered and prioritised – a risk-based approach to the new EU GDP guidelines
- Responsible Person (GDP) training
- Pharmaceutical Good Distribution Practice online training module
- Complaints, recalls and counterfeits online training module
- Training Records
- Setting up files for organisations
- Ensure training records are consistent and compliant with GxP Provisions
- Creating and implementing organisation-wide Training Matrix and Matrix Tracker